1.2 Frachta-net.com gives the user the right to register for free and to place the following information on the website for free:
- Textual information
- Photo materials
- Links to materials published on other sites
2. rights and obligations of the parties
2.1 The user has the right
- Search for information on the website
- Get information about the website
- Create information for the website
- Distribute information on the website
2.2 Frachta-net.com has the right:
- at its discretion and the need to establish, amend, repeal rules
- restrict access to all information on the website
- Create, change, delete information
- Delete accounts
2.3 The user undertakes:
- not to disseminate information aimed at war propaganda, incitement to national, racial or religious hatred and hostility, as well as other information for the dissemination of which provision is made for criminal or administrative liability
- refrain from creating multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- not behave in a way that is intended to mislead other users
- not to disclose the use of their accounts and / or login and password of their account to third parties
- not to publish materials of an erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the publication of which is prohibited or contrary to the standards of current legislation
- not to use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the website and its services
3.1 The user bears full responsibility for the information he or she disseminates.
3.2 Frachta-net.com is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources.
3.3 Frachta-net.com is not responsible for any discrepancy between the services expected and those actually received.
3.4 Information about companies is based solely on their own input and Frachta-net.com cannot guarantee its accuracy. This also applies to the contents in the advertisement sections, news and dates.
3.5 Frachta-net.com does not accept any responsibility for services provided by third parties.
Conditions of the agreement
This Agreement shall be effective in the event of any use of the Website.
The Treaty shall cease to be in force on the date of publication of its new version.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement at its sole discretion.
The administration does not notify users of changes to the agreement.